jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are the highest paying online jobs that are legit?

1. JessicaSmetz profile image82
    JessicaSmetzposted 5 years ago

What are the highest paying online jobs that are legit?

There are so many scams...and the few that arent seem to pay below minimum wage. What are the best sites you have came across that pay well?

2. AllieRambles profile image59
    AllieRamblesposted 5 years ago

That is a tough one.  Most people that work online are freelancers and need to do their own work and then market it.  They get into sales or writing.  It is not easy and is time consuming.  But from what I have seen the ones that make the best money come up with a product like an ebook and then sell it.

Hope that helped

3. thedigger profile image60
    thediggerposted 5 years ago

If you have some knowledge of seo and writing or you can write then hubpages is also the right place for you. Publish your articles and earn through google adsense or the hub pages earning program. Google adsense is not scam or the program offered by hubpages are also not scam. It takes some time but you can earn handsome.

4. moneytoplist profile image60
    moneytoplistposted 5 years ago

You can earn unlimited money with affiliate programs. Of course, there is also a risk you will find some scam, but you have always the option to work only with advertisers who joined some of the biggest affiliate networks.

5. JessicaSmetz profile image82
    JessicaSmetzposted 5 years ago

Thank you for your help! I am just starting here at HP but I hope it will be like an investment that will slowly gain more income.

6. careermca profile image57
    careermcaposted 5 years ago

I work with a couple affiliate programs online and then an actual company that's been around since 1926 that pays us weekly on a commission basis. I've done a ton of research and these are by far the best programs and I would recommend to anyone looking to work online. I've been scammed in the past and would hate for others to fall into a trap and lose money too.