How do I get a well payed job in the brewing industry? And before you ask, I hav

1. Roosters profile image66
    Roostersposted 6 years ago

How do I get a well payed job in the brewing industry? And before you ask, I have no experience!

2. EuroCafeAuLait profile image85
    EuroCafeAuLaitposted 6 years ago

First of all, don't disqualify yourself before you begin.  There are plenty of times that a person is hired not because of his experience, but lack of.  Someone who learned ineffective methods can be considered a liability.  Many times an employer will hire someone because of their good feeling about the person, with or without training, because they feel the person is teachable, honest, and will do a good job.  My advice to you is to polish up your resume, go in with humility and confidence, and tell the prospective employer that this is the field you are interested in working in, from the bottom up, and to please give you a chance. I think with this kind of attitude you will be a hard candidate to refuse!  So - go for it - and don't think twice.  The good pay will come with time.  The main thing is, get your foot in the door and learn all you can.  I also heard the best way to become irreplaceable is to willingly do the jobs that no one else wants to.  Then those people will be coming to you for your signature!  Good luck!  Let us know what happens!

working