jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would I at least earn some money for writing so many Hub articles?

1. pelt545 profile image37
    pelt545posted 6 years ago

Would I at least earn some money for writing so many Hub articles?

2. kmackey32 profile image66
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Yes, I have earned 3 payouts of $100 so far...

3. Fineprint profile image73
    Fineprintposted 6 years ago

A large number of hubs alone will not earn you money.  You have to have traffic.  I believe that hubpages ad program pays about $4-5 per 1000 views and Adsense is also shown.  That will give you an idea what kind of traffic you will need if you choose to use the ad program.  However you can opt for Adsense only and the conversion rate will be higher on the Google ads, but they are paid primarily on clicks. Some google ads will pay you for impressions, but it will be pennies if your lucky. Either way, you will need traffic from search engines.  I would suggest doing some research on SEO and keywords.

4. Fotographer profile image54
    Fotographerposted 6 years ago

I would suggest you to write more and see for yourself. Some people make money here some don't. As for me, I've made some money here but not what I expected.
    You need to learn keyword research and backlinks to make money on hubpages or any other place.

http://ultimatehubber.hubpages.com/hub/ … -Backlinks (for backlinks)

http://ritepad.com/keyword-research (for keyword research)

5. wychic profile image91
    wychicposted 6 years ago

You need a lot more than just a lot of articles and a lot of traffic, too -- you need the right kind of traffic. Learning how to do well-targeted marketing takes work. Writing online is not easy money, but it can be good money if you're willing to put in the work. Having 1,000 articles that no one wants to read won't do a bit of good, nor will having 200 hits a day where no one is interested in your ads or affiliate sales links.

Edited: I see you have three hubs. Keep learning, and keep working at it. It's far too early in the game to expect any appreciable income.