jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I want to put a fitness center inside of Mcdonalds or a reasturant.

1. Gregoryy profile image60
    Gregoryyposted 6 years ago

I want to put a fitness center inside of Mcdonalds or a reasturant.

I want to put a fittnes center/ an or weight room with a McDonalds. Children have a play area, so older people should have a play area as well. If there is not enough space inside, maybe a garage or small shelter can be set up outside with weights and fittnes equitment. The charge would be 1 dollar per peron. How would I go about doing this?? I know I would need permisison from the owners???

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Dude, think about this for a minute. The restaurant you are talking about is McDonalds. The fully independant fast food company (basically of the world since they exist in every major country) who lies about how many calories are in their foods.....
    I will admit. You caught them at a good time. They are trying to improve their image since they were caught giving the wrong numbers of calories to the authorities, much like a lot of other companies. However, McDonalds is typically an independant company. They own everything they use. They own the cow pastures, they own the animals, they own the slaughter house, they own the truck company that drives the trucks everywhere, etc.
    The only product they use that they don't own is from the Coca-Cola industry. Another major company that is basically everywhere.
    I wish you luck, but you might want to try another place to put your fitness area. Think about Subway.

3. LegendaryN8 profile image59
    LegendaryN8posted 6 years ago

I get where you are coming from, but I don't think people go to any restaurant with the idea of fitness in mind.

Fitness is sought out of ambition, fast food is sought out of convenience.

4. Dreamers Pen profile image56
    Dreamers Penposted 6 years ago

I think the idea is a nice one, but I don't think that would fit inside a McD's and they wouldn't have the space for a new building within their parking lots. 

Though you could do is try to build a fitness center near a McD's and give like a big discount for people that have a receipt from McD's or something along those lines.  Ask for the nearby one to promote it in their building with a sign or pamphlets near the entrance. You might be able to rent a little space once in awhile with information about the fitness center and have some equipment there.

You would have to talk to the manager of one of the McD's and ask them the steps to go about wanting to contract the idea to the company or at least with theirs.  You might be able to go online and contact HQ through there somehow.  Before doing so, make sure you have the whole thing planned out in detail of what equipment will be there, how can they make sure someone paid money to use it, how big of an area would it be, and such.

Sadly, I can only seeing this working for nearby McD's unless your fitness center hits big and spreads out to other areas.

I wish you luck!