jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Which company gives you a better value on coffee and food: McDonald's or Dunkin

1. Billrrrr profile image83
    Billrrrrposted 4 years ago

Which company gives you a better value on coffee and food:  McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts

Dunkin Donuts is fairly small compared to McDonalds, so there may not be one in your area.  In New England there is a Dunkin Donuts on just about every corner of every town.  There's even one inside a police station.  Their coffee is mild and expensive.  McDonald's coffee is a dollar!  For me, it's a no brainer.  McDonald's food and their coffee is better and cheaper.

2. profile image73
    ElleBeeposted 4 years ago

For hot coffee McDonalds is the better value no question  (and in my opinion the better coffee as well).  however if you like flavored coffee or iced coffee I say go with Dunks.  The McDonalds flavor syrups are overly sweet, and on multiple occasions they have put liquid sugar in my coffee even when I asked for it black.

1. Billrrrr profile image83
      Billrrrrposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have to agree.  I go with plain, regular coffee at McDonalds.  They usually get it right.

3. profile image60
    Anika Diariesposted 3 years ago

In India, Dunkin Donuts came much later than Mcdonalds. No doubt Mcdonalds is much cheaper than Dunkin but people here are liking the latter because of its recentness. I too prefer Dunkin if I have to choose between them. For me, it's definitely gives better value on both coffee and food.

working