jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Ever since you joined hubpages, what is your average earnings?

1. incomeguru profile image97
    incomeguruposted 6 years ago

Ever since you joined hubpages, what is your average earnings?

And which of these is the major source of the income: amazon, ebay, google adsense or hubpages ad?

2. Oddity profile image75
    Oddityposted 6 years ago

So far, it's mostly been the Hubpages Ad platform that has been earning me money but I'm working heavily on creating a lot of fresh content to build up traffic to my articles in hopes of upping my Adsense and Amazon.

3. jzorro profile image61
    jzorroposted 6 years ago

Less than $1 per month... But didn't make a real effort to increase it.

4. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image77
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

I average .15 cents a day which is way more then my experience with Google adsense. I keep writing and it keeps going. You have to be persistent and it will pay good.

5. cephla profile image60
    cephlaposted 6 years ago

Hubpages ad program for me. I've only started some 3 weeks ago, and have earned just $.07 until now.

6. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

I live in Cali, so no more affiliate program for Amazon, which I had earnings with before the change. Hubpages is my highest now averaging a buck or more a month. This is based on my fair participation for the last 3 or so months too. I haven't done any SEO stuff yet either other than tweeting or posting on  my facebook page. And, there is a lot more one could do with that too.

7. profile image0
    kims3003posted 6 years ago

Through Google Adsense I average about $25.00 to $30.00 per month. On the Hubpages site I average about $18.00 to $20.00 per month.

8. legitimo profile image44
    legitimoposted 6 years ago

None for me I was told I had to wait 6 month's.Then I was told it was up to hubpages have not heard from anyone.I like writing so I will not stop.If they are making money off of me it's o.k. people forget they can't take it with them anyway. Only what you learned on this side of the world and your experiences. And That is my Feeling.

working