jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is wrong with my adsense, since I joined hubpages ad program?

1. wereview4u profile image80
    wereview4uposted 6 years ago

What is wrong with my adsense, since I joined hubpages ad program?

since I joined hubpages ad program my adsense account is not doing nothing, and it hasn't for about five months. But before joining hubpages ad program I was getting clicks, what is wrong any one as the same problem. Only been on hubpages for seven months. please help everywhere I seem to go no one knows. thanks

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5372558_f260.jpg

2. Nickalooch profile image91
    Nickaloochposted 6 years ago

I've had the same thing but I'm also still fairly new. Regardless I'm curious what people say

3. redwards01 profile image75
    redwards01posted 6 years ago

Your adsense is now integrated with the ad program. Hubpages shows the ads with their codes or whatever and gives you the 60% of impressions, do not worry.

4. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

You won't see anything in that column until you have some clicks, you only have page views and by the number of views most of them at this point are only you. It takes some time and effort to begin making money. Good Luck

5. wereview4u profile image80
    wereview4uposted 6 years ago

thanks for the info everyone, but before signing up to hubpages ad program i made some clicks with adsense, so iam going to back out of the hubpages program as it will be better in the long run. i have sorted the problem with adsense, i now know what and why this is happening. so thanks everyone.

Nickalooch if you need to know what is wrong contact me.

working