jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could do it now, would you still want to be what you wished when you were

1. tarrka1089 profile image60
    tarrka1089posted 6 years ago

If you could do it now, would you still want to be what you wished when you were a child?

2. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

I feel as if everyone inside wants to be what they wanted to be as a child. A lot of people are actually very depressed and give up on there selves for failed to become what they wanted to be. I firmly believe you can do anything you want. But as for me I decided what I wanted to do as a child would not make enough money so I do it on the side and it still makes me happy.

3. rikabothra profile image60
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

What I wanted to do as a child, kept changing as I grew up. At one time, I wanted to be a doctor, the other a teacher, or maybe an actor, etc. However, If given a chance today i am very happy with what I am doing, even though later in life I would love to teach.

4. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

My childhood was quite a few years ago, but what I really wanted to be was the captain of a motor torpedo boat - one of those small, fast boats that were crewed by dashing and heroic naval people.  It might have had something to do with a friend of my parents, who was a retired one of these and who gave me his naval officer's cap badge!

Later I found that I suffered badly from seasickness, so perhaps it is just as well that I followed an alternative career!

5. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I still would wish for having the same neighbourhood I grew up from. I had the best time of my life with neighbours staying in that area.

Life was simple but very enjoyable.

Don't think it will happen again still technology has advanced so fast. In those days, it is living in the kampong's life. Houses were made with wood and everyone were so friendly with one another.

I just wish that we are can at least be friend with each other like the past. Not that we are not but we are now so involved in making money, hardly have time for chatting.

6. lydocia profile image80
    lydociaposted 6 years ago

I always wanted to become an English teacher. Surely, I have had phases where I wanted to be an architect or an actress, but the teaching aspect always returned to my priorities. I chose to study in this direction and I am almost there, and I have yet to regret it one single second.

7. ershruti304 profile image62
    ershruti304posted 6 years ago

Yes I would love to do that being child again would be a great fun. So going back to those days for even a day would rejuvenate the spirits and make me feel much better.