jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could do any job you wanted to do what would it be?

1. Silverspeeder profile image60
    Silverspeederposted 6 years ago

If you could do any job you wanted to do what would it be?

I would live to have been a watchmaker. Not to sure why but the very thought of making something that affects most peoples lives would be great. Not just any old warchmaker of course but someone who could make a watch like the Graves Supercomplication by Patek Phillipe which sold for $10million in 1999.

So what would you want to do?

2. Luke Zelleke profile image73
    Luke Zellekeposted 6 years ago

Full time freelance writing! Got any gigs?

3. Taleb80 profile image84
    Taleb80posted 6 years ago

I still like wood so much as I was when I was a kid.
    I would like To be a carpenter who build his own home between branches of a big tree.

4. TKLMommy profile image60
    TKLMommyposted 6 years ago

A teacher because I would like to help shape the future and we all know that the children are our future....

5. LegendaryN8 profile image59
    LegendaryN8posted 6 years ago

A scientist!  I want to wear those vintage mad scientist robes though.  It doesn't seem that any reputable profession would require the use of the old style mad scientist robe.

Short Answer: A scientist!

6. Loveslove profile image59
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

I would like to be a MIdwife .to see all that new life  every day and see the joy of childbirth when a mum and dad see their baby for the first time must be an amazing experience, I was birthing partner for my daughter in law and experienced my first grandson being born...Sadly its too late for me now but If I was young again I would train as a . MIDWIFE.

7. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I would be a certified psychologist and work full time.

working