jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you ever submit articles about SEO or making money online to mainstream websi

1. stuff4you profile image67
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Do you ever submit articles about SEO or making money online to mainstream websites like Reddit?

I learned over time that such content is unacceptable on those kinds of networks. Personally, I grew annoyed whenever I would see such things submitted to that site even while I was still doing it, up to a point.

There has gotten to be such a strong association between SEO and spam. Discussion of SEO and making money online is best reserved for sites like Hub Pages and internet marketing forums like the Warrior Forum.

If you have a screen name like 'The Seo guy' on a site like reddit or digg, you probably deserve to get hit by an ice cream truck. (even if you're in a wheel chair)

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5795821_f260.jpg

2. nicregi profile image79
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Actually I used to use reddit but not using anymore now. I would use with cautions. Don't see much improvement when using them that's why not using much.

3. profile image52
    ideastodollarsposted 6 years ago

My knowledge on SEO is fairly limited although I plan on trying to teach myself more. Do you know anywhere that would be a good start? Perhaps somewhere that can explain the basics?

4. avinashrk profile image59
    avinashrkposted 6 years ago

Before I used to think that articles like SEO, how to make money online etc are the best contents to submit. But after I realize that these spamy, ugly things can't help you much. Now I submit articles in any of my own subject on Hub pages only. Before I used to submit on Blogger, Wordpress etc. Now I only use Hub pages. Its really helpful to my progress.

5. cabmgmnt profile image86
    cabmgmntposted 6 years ago

If you try to submit articles like that Reddit automatically filters them and won't publish the. I have had articles bounced that were just leading to my blogs.

working