Can you sign up for the hub advertising without signing up for google adsense?

1. Darcy J profile image60
    Darcy Jposted 6 years ago

Can you sign up for the hub advertising without signing up for google adsense?

google adsense discontinued my account about a year and a half ago because of "inappropriate clicks" - I appealed but no go.  The reason this happened was because I had written a story that was read by people world wide and I got a lot of clicks over night because of that.  I was not on hubpages at the time.  I want to make money with hub pages - can it be done without google adsense - and, if so, how?

2. Bretsuki profile image78
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

Hello Darcy J, as far as I know there is no way to join HubPages revenue program without being a registered Google AdSense account holder.

I know a couple of people who have been blocked by Google and it does seem unfair that Google is so dominant that they can destroy your chances of earning income without an AdSense account.

There are other sites however which do not require Google AdSense accounts from which you may earn income, List My 5 pays a pay per click advertising  revenue and Yahoo! Voices, formerly Yahoo! Contributor Network pays a Pay Per Impression cash amount with no Google Account neccessary.

3. bingoinfo profile image60
    bingoinfoposted 6 years ago

My understanding of this question is there are three ads can be appeared in each hub, 'google adsense, ebay, and amazon'. Ebay is bound by google adsense.                                                                                                               Probably Amazon does not need to sign up for google adsense in Hubpages. Because I sing up Amazon affiliate before registering in Google Adsense. And the application to Amazon does work. 
    Hopefully my answer does help you.