jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What career do you think will best suit me?

1. medina143 profile image65
    medina143posted 6 years ago

What career do you think will best suit me?

I would like for whoever has time to take a look and read my writing, get some sense as to what I am about, my likes and dislikes. I personally would just like some opinions and feedbacks as to what career you believe I will strive in?

2. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Okay... since we're just basing your career choices off your HP profile and hubs, I would suggest these potential career paths:

*Life Coach
    *Success Coach
    *Relationship Coach
    *Motivational Speaker
    *Addiction Counseling
    *Paralegal Assistant
    *Youth Counseling
    *Daycare Teacher
    *A famous author who writes about her triumphs, mistakes, success and failures in creative books and ebooks, using memories, experiences and inspirational poetry to inspire and motivate others to find their way to success.

Now, these are just career choices you might want to consider, according to what you have written about here on hubpages. With your intense experiences and awesome artistic nature, you could easily triumph on any of these career paths. That being said.... I know there is WAAAY more to you then just what you've shown us on hubpages. And since I can only leave one comment to your question, I want you to know that you can come to my profile anytime if you want to chat more, if you want to expand your options or narrow them down. You can message me here on HP, or you can chat with me at either of my virtual offices. The links are on my profile.

And, if I don't hear from ya, just make sure you choose a career that EXCITES you. There's just no use in trying to do anything else. smile

Good luck!

3. Ms Dee profile image89
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Hi medina143! I took a look at your profile page and would suggest as a starting point you look at my hubs about the ENFP personality type. One is a profile of that type, another is about what motivates that type and therefore what careers/occupations are more fitting and the other is about job hunting tips for that personality type.

I have links to my hub categories these can be found in on my profile page: personality type profiles, work motivation and job hunting tips by type.

Hope you find something of help there. I'm just guessing you may be an ENFP. If that does not seem to fit, I have the same categories of hubs on all the types so you could take a look at some of the others, too.

4. medina143 profile image65
    medina143posted 6 years ago

Thank you BizBenGirl,
    I really liked the options you have provided for me, some of them I have already considered and will do more research on.

Ms. Dee,
    I will definitely be looking into your profile, thank you for the feedback.

It has been very helpful! smile

working