jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Would you ever pick up dead bodies for a living?

1. mommyneal6 profile image79
    mommyneal6posted 5 years ago

Would you ever pick up dead bodies for a living?

This is a job I do and would just like to know if anyone else would do it as well?

2. ContentThreads profile image61
    ContentThreadsposted 5 years ago

Seeing this economy, everything is feasible. I would do that if that is legal of course. Don't feel down, no work is small or bad. Just do it with a good spirit. And if you really want to know everyone's opinion I would suggest writing a hub about your job. It will give you and us a better picture.

3. mommyneal6 profile image79
    mommyneal6posted 5 years ago

Thank u for ur input. I actually love the job I do because it makes me see just how important life really is. I do plan on writing a hub about it, I just think its a job not many can stomach. smile

1. profile image48
      Imjustkregposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes I trying  to find out what education / license I need to do this for a living...met a guy recently who was offered a job but turned it down..any ideas

4. athena2011 profile image57
    athena2011posted 5 years ago

I don't think I have the guts to do that type of job. I can see where it would make you appreciate life more but don't think I could handle it. Good for you though.

5. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 5 years ago

I would not be opposed to doing this as I can see it as a very necessary line of work.  If it is a person who died of natural causes...definitely.  I do wonder,however, if I could handle anything else.....I cover my face when I see blood on TV...LOL

6. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

If the pay was okay yes, I definately would consider it. As a nurse I've seen a few bodies over the years, but although the folks might not look as gruesome as some of the poor souls you pick up, I would still do the job.

7. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 5 years ago

Yes, I would pick up dead bodies for a living.

So far as that goes, I would do any honest/legal job there is for a living.

working