jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

What was the best Pick up Line you have ever heard from a man?

1. DDE profile image24
    DDEposted 3 years ago

What was the best Pick up Line you have ever heard from  a man?

Mostly men use pick up lines. I once heard this line ''Send me a photograph of you and I will tell Santa what I want for Christmas.'' Do you think Pick up Lines are humorous?

2. Rui Carreira profile image86
    Rui Carreiraposted 3 years ago

I never heard any, but I say some myself - "Baby if I was a tire I would roll over you" (sounds humorous on my language) | and there's this one I use which I saw on the Internet and really works to get some laughs - Baby you turn my floppy disk into a hard drive!

1. DDE profile image24
      DDEposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.  As more  men tend to use Pick up lines  it wouldn't be a common for you to hear these lines. The Pick up line used  is funny.

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image79
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 3 years ago

Most pickup lines are an attempt at humor and some are funny. I heard so many and can't remember but one.

Guy came up to me and ask if he could use my comb. I said no!
    He said "I am 21 years old and I can only do it twice a week, and I just had it last night or else I would take you to bed.

I can't print my answer here, but my answer had an entire restaurant laughing so hard some were crying, and the guy left.

1. DDE profile image24

Shyron thank you and that was a very funny.  I heard a few but did not take much heed to these lines and have forgotten about it.

4. word55 profile image74
    word55posted 3 years ago

I overheard a guy tell a lady that was wearing sandals "you're a pretty lady with very beautiful feet" I kind of glanced over at the lady and her feet. It was true... They started talking afterwards.

1. DDE profile image24

word55 Sometimes these lines can be funny or frustrating. Thank you.

5. profile image0
    lovedoctor926posted 3 years ago

Haha. I've heard some pretty funny pick up lines. Last summer I was on a Carribean cruise in Nassau. I was walking along the shore when this really good-looking guy approached me. Before he even asked me my name, he was like Damn girl! If  you were a fruit, you'd be FINE apple.. I must say it really made me laugh out loud too. Lol

1. DDE profile image24

lovedoctor926 thank you and very funny.

6. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 3 years ago

One guy said to me: "I am not here to chat, I am looking for a wife to spend the rest of my life with."  Well ... I sure appreciated his honesty.

1. DDE profile image24

Hi Phyllis Doyle thank you and that was  a meaningful one.

7. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

Nope, haven't heard of corny lines from hubby, except i love you

1. DDE profile image24

peachpurple thank you for taking part here and ''I love you'' sounds great.

8. Lady_E profile image76
    Lady_Eposted 3 years ago

"You have something on your back, let me help you?"
    I thought it was a kind gesture but later on, I though he probably put it there himself. lol.

1. DDE profile image24

Lady _E Great one! So funny! Thank you

working