Would you invest in a new company if you knew it was starting with a new busines

1. Christopher Dapo profile image77
    Christopher Dapoposted 5 years ago

Would you invest in a new company if you knew it was starting with a new business structure?

A business structure that had unproven claims that it could eventually pay you back every year? That claimed it had little chance of failure? That claimed it would not only be backed by your investment, but it would return that backing to you every year? That even sold products that would pay it's customers a return each year??

Would you like to know more? How seriously are you?

Is this line of questions true, or is this some dumb joke?
    ANSWER: It's no joke. This is very serious. Are you?

2. LucidWarrior profile image61
    LucidWarriorposted 5 years ago

I have been down that road a few times, and although I have seen a few company's get off to a great start with similar claims, most fizzle out. I learned in business school there are managers who are great at getting a company off the ground and those that are great at steady growth, but rarely do they do both well. The successful start ups are the ones who know when to transition their management from start up cheerleaders to growth champs.

Bottom line: If a company is as good as they say they will still be a great investment 1, 2, 5 years and beyond. Anyone who tells you only the early birds will get rich is selling a lot of cow poop.

3. lisasweetty profile image61
    lisasweettyposted 5 years ago

I would say that you should give it some time as then give it a chance or either check that company out because i sometimes need to see a good start with all the scams on my list of money lost.On the other hand some companies would start off with a good seminar and let you hang yourself by feeding you money back in 90 or less days .That point is don't put all your eggs in a basket before the chickens hatch again you might gain or loose please research first.

working