This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Any suggestions for jobs as a research assistant in a Genetics lab in the Boston

1. profile image53
    OrnaFulsameeposted 6 years ago

Any suggestions for jobs as a research assistant in a Genetics lab in the Boston area?

Hi, I saw on your profile that you are a research associate in a genetics institute in the Boston area.

I wanted to ask if you could give me some suggestions as to where I could also acquire a job as a research assistant in a genetics lab in Boston.

I recently graduate from UC Berkeley with a major in MCB (Genetics emphasis) and I plan on attending graduate school in the future. But I want to work for a few years before reapplying.

I am particularly interested in finding such a job in Boston because the two places that I really wish to attend are Harvard and MIT.

working