jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does dropshipping work?

1. KarenCreftor profile image88
    KarenCreftorposted 6 years ago

Does dropshipping work?

I am interested in trying selling using dropshippers. Does this business model work? What's your experience with it and what are the pros/cons? Do you know of any particularly good suppliers in the UK?
    ~Kaz x

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

It may do, but I've yet to crack the problem of finding suppliers.

3. 702norris profile image59
    702norrisposted 6 years ago

Drop Shipping is a good deal,you don't have to keep a inventory

4. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Dropshipping does work. The secret however is to find a reliable dropshipper.. Also try not to get involved with the "middle men" between you and the dropshipper because you have no one to hold liable if things go wrong.

5. ShootersCenter profile image72
    ShootersCenterposted 6 years ago

I tried dropshipping, the problem was many people was selling items on Ebay cheaper than I could buy it from the dropshipper so how can you really make any money. I sold lots of product but cleared very little profit.

6. Elderberry Arts profile image99
    Elderberry Artsposted 6 years ago

This is something I'd like to try and my son is interested too as it'd mean he could earn some money of his own but i'm worried about finding reputable suppliers.

7. nybride710 profile image59
    nybride710posted 6 years ago

It caused a lot of problems for me when I was an online seller because the dropshipper was frequently out of stock on items when I went to place the customer's order.

8. una73 profile image58
    una73posted 6 years ago

I do not know the answer to your question, because I only affiliate program.