jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I need a quick ten grand!! Anyone have any good LEGAL money making ideas?

1. jackavc profile image72
    jackavcposted 6 years ago

I need a quick ten grand!! Anyone have any good LEGAL money making ideas?

2. Kadmiels profile image51
    Kadmielsposted 6 years ago

there never is quick easy money unless you are goingt o commit a crime.. I could use ten grand as well it will take time to make it.. But it is possiable to get there with a little effort and hard work.

3. bankscottage profile image94
    bankscottageposted 6 years ago

The best way to get a quick $10K is to have had discipline and been saving for a rainy day.  Setting aside money in an emergency fund is the foundation of a good financial plan.  Not planing is poor planing. 

I don't think there is a quick, legal way to make $10K.  Sorry

4. T. R. Brown profile image76
    T. R. Brownposted 6 years ago

It really depends on a couple of things.  First, how quick is quick.  If you need it immediately then you better be looking to sell something, like say your car.  If quick means a month to a month and a half, you may have a shot.  Assuming you can take a month to a month and a half, you need to start advertising services on Craigslist and on bulletin boards at your local grocery and hardware stores.  Offer interior and exterior painting, car detailing, rental property cleanup, yard work, or whatever skills you may have. 

Take the calls and sound as professional as possible.  Then take every job you can get, but bid for a reasonable profit.  I would suggest that you go for a minimum of $30/ hour no matter what the job entails.  Obviously more for the more skilled work.  With schedule in hand, go to your local day labor facility and hire the appropriate number of workers for your jobs each day.  You should be able to hire reasonably skilled folks for around $10/hr.  Remember, you are the leader, not the worker, if you want to make $10,000 quickly.  Take the workers from job to job, and watch for a quality effort.  If enough ads and enough jobs booked, you should have a shot at the $10,000 in pretty short order.  This isn't easy, but it is doable, and it can make really good money quickly.

working