jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Is Anyone Making Money Using Google AdSense These Days?

1. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 2 years ago

Is Anyone Making Money Using Google AdSense These Days?

I have never made much money using Google AdSense.  These days even less; just a few pennies per month.  Is anyone making real money with Google AdSense associated with their HubPages account?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8075673_f260.jpg

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I stopped checking my AdSense totals ages ago. Glaciers move faster than they do.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

In total agreement,+++++++.

3. aminabelliya profile image60
    aminabelliyaposted 2 years ago

for me not yet but i hope i will so.so can u tell me how you get access to these few pennies.perhaps i will help me to earn some pennies too.

4. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 2 years ago

It's not like before (e.g reaching  £60 every month) but the Hubpages Earnings Program makes up for it.

1. aminabelliya profile image60
      aminabelliyaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

can u tell me how i can get money from google adsense. please.

2. ddoesmc profile image73
      ddoesmcposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You make advertisement bits on their site and then they give you code to copy onto your sites .html files. You don't make much though, unless you have upwards of 1,000 views. Then you might make a few dollars. here and there.

3. profile image52
      Sunday Gloryposted 2 years agoin reply to this

hy Elena, pls help me on how to get started, email me on sunglorie17@yahoo.com, will be greateful

5. ddoesmc profile image73
    ddoesmcposted 2 years ago

I don't make much anymore, I make about 50 cents monthly usually less.

1. aminabelliya profile image60
      aminabelliyaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

thanks i will try and  tell u

6. Faceless39 profile image91
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

I used to be able to pay my rent off of my Hub Ads / Adsense money. But then Google and/or HubPages changed something, and cut my money in half, then a third. Now I make a steady amount that's good for going out to a nice restaurant once a month, but that's it. Due to the extreme cuts I've kind of lost interest in writing more hubs, to be honest. That said, I probably should, because the passive income is really nice.

1. LAJL profile image59
      LAJLposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Do you think it is because there are more Hub posts or other?

2. lifeessence profile image79
      lifeessenceposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This is mainly because of the AdBlock, numerous algorithm changes, plus more and more Hubs are written everyday. Hubpages is good as promotional tool for a business or services, but not guaranteed.

7. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I don't make money from AdSense from my HubPages accounts. I do make a steady amount from my own web sites, where most of my content lives.

8. louise-barraco profile image36
    louise-barracoposted 2 years ago

I am trying google adsense but I haven't made much off it or what I thought I did I never got,  So I am a part of the hubpages ad program now so let's hope something good comes out of it.

9. lisavanvorst profile image79
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

I have not made one dime on this site. I have been on it since 2013.

working