jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you manage to get any work done while remaining a Hubpages member in good

1. Debby Bruck profile image71
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

How do you manage to get any work done while remaining a Hubpages member in good standing?

Spending time writing Hubs, reading other Hubs, commenting, responding to comments, checking out and participating in the forum and hub-hopping leaves no time to actually perform the work in your professional field. If your job as an author means writing original work or writing a book elsewhere, how do you manage HP, too? I would like some systems and routines that explain a method to best utilize time.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6257226_f260.jpg

2. LauraGT profile image92
    LauraGTposted 5 years ago

Since no one has yet ventured to answer this question, I'm starting to think maybe it's not possible!  I'll continue to follow and hope that someone will have some good advice!

3. teaches12345 profile image95
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

I agree with LauraGT. I was hoping fo find an answer to this great question so that we all can follow along.  Please, let's hear from someone who has the solution and we will all be eternally grateful!

4. cascoly profile image59
    cascolyposted 5 years ago

seriously, the simple answer is why would you care?  there's no such thing as 'member in good standing' - if you sign up, you're a member.  lots of folks get obsessive about hubscores and traffic, but if you're looking to make money, the only traffic that counts is external visitors who click on the ads.

you'll also discover that those who claim otherwise rarely have any stts to back up their claims.  here's some experimenting i did after the recent release of recipe capsules:
    http://cascoly.hubpages.com/hub/Get-Mor … nd-Layouts

there really is no pressure to perform, so you can set your own goals.  write hubs when you can/need to.  participate elsewhere as you want .

working