What Do Introverts Have To Offer Employers?

1. ElizaDoole profile image87
    ElizaDooleposted 5 years ago

What Do Introverts Have To Offer Employers?

Have you had the message that a quiet and introverted style of being is not good enough and that our world values those who can be outgoing and extrovert more? What would you say introverts have to offer employers and the world in general? Are they financially compensated fairly for their contributions or left at the bottom of the promotion pile?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6271841_f260.jpg

2. ecoggins profile image94
    ecogginsposted 5 years ago

Introverts own the world. Introverts think before they act. They know how to get away from it all to plan steps A to Z in precise movements to fulfill a vision or a dream. They are quietly calculating. I dare say most of the greatest minds and even leaders were introverts including Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, Bill Gates, and President Clinton to name a few. Many remember Churchill for his inspiring speeches and quotable quips, but few realize that each word was crafted and honed through hours of deliberation, dictation, and red ink. In many cases, introverts seem like extroverts in the way they deal with people because they reach out with caring words and tones and ask insightful questions, but they act as such because they took the time in their inner chamber to think through the value and worth of those around them. Introverts and insomniacs rule the world.

3. ElizaDoole profile image87
    ElizaDooleposted 5 years ago

I had to pop back in and post this, published on 27th of March by BBC journalist Vanessa Barford. The title is "Do we really give introverts a hard time" and it is sooo based on my hubpages question above. I want a prize for asking my question above! *sound of toys being thrown out of pram*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17510163

It's got 640 comments from members of the public which is clearly a grand result for the BBC. Any time you guys at the BBC feel like hiring and paying me to work for you, contact me on hubpages.

working