jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some ways to make money online besides ebay?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image90
    MomsTreasureChestposted 6 years ago

What are some ways to make money online besides ebay?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

"Etsy" is a site which allows you to sell your handmade items.
    Or you can write for HubPages.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 6 years ago

You can try Mechanical Turk. It's a crowdsourcing site, you do little jobs for a little money (like pennies). I worked it up to where I could make about $2.50 per hr there. Not much, but way more than I've made from HubPages so far.

4. nkrohini profile image81
    nkrohiniposted 6 years ago

There are other sites where you can sell online like etsy,ushops,oodle, and so on.
    You can try writing jobs, translation, transcription, customer service jobs online.If you have expertise in any area like software development, webdesigning, teaching, etc; you can work on those areas online.
    Well, the options are huge. It depends upon your experience and background.

5. profile image0
    jenuboukaposted 6 years ago

If you would like to do ebay like things, copious is free, with a friends connection.  There are a couple of old ebay emp. that branched off and created yardsellr.com.  Can be a bit spammy though, however free as well and does offer some success. If you want a job, job, where you work per hour....

Leapforce.com they start at 13.50 per hour and after six months you can try to be certified and make about 17.00 per hour.  You have to apply and then take two extensive tests, they are long, and suck. However, it is legit and there is the potential to make 1000 plus per month if you are sufficient enough.   The tests are free, no cost, just a heads up..study, study.