What are the other ways to make money online?

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (24 posts)
  1. jainismus profile image75
    jainismusposted 12 years ago

What are the other ways to make money online?

I mean ways other than writing, of course for individuals.

2. MissouriSEOCompan profile image60
    MissouriSEOCompanposted 12 years ago

sell ebooks on amazon, consulting, affiliate marketing, developement

3. rand00 profile image58
    rand00posted 12 years ago

You can make a gigs in which you sell some service for $5 on Fiverr.
    More here: http://www.money-making-portal.com/1993 … th-fiverr/

Or you can perform small jobs and tasks on micro jobs sites.
    More here: http://www.money-making-portal.com/2061 … icro-jobs/

4. hampertime profile image59
    hampertimeposted 12 years ago

There are many ways to profit online but the most successful is to place a product in front of a prospective buyer. If you don't have a product then you will have to do that by affiliate marketing for Amazon, ebay or various clickbank products.

want some free info? take a look here... http://infomediacentral.com/free-reports/

lots of free info on affiliate marketing etc.

5. Stephen Crowley profile image59
    Stephen Crowleyposted 12 years ago

rand00 answered with the easiest ways. Amazon and Adsense need more time, more know how. market your skills on guru, peopleperhour, odesk and elance.

6. jacqui2011 profile image81
    jacqui2011posted 12 years ago

You can sell goods on places like e-bay. Become an amazon affiliate and sell their products. I know a few people who have sold e-books. A few of my friends make and sell jewellery on Etsy and have been very successful.

7. ballparkbob profile image57
    ballparkbobposted 12 years ago

Start a 900 number.  http://www.advancedtele.com

8. pearlmacb profile image68
    pearlmacbposted 12 years ago

Create a website than sell items, online translater, do you have expert advise?create e-book/e-course for online distribution?
    There is variety of different opportunties online, of course it goes without saying....your best to go for something that relates to your skills & passion!
    *All the best Jainismus*

9. engelfantasydream profile image60
    engelfantasydreamposted 12 years ago

wow that is nice...cos others says..the easiest way is to have a net gf or bf that will give you money hahaha..others make money online having sugar mommy and sugar daddy but too bad..they just love their money and not them ..but they are fool cos they give all their lovers in net what they ask for lols..no offence meant,,im just saying the truth,,,since the question is.." HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE???

10. Neil Horton profile image60
    Neil Hortonposted 12 years ago

If you have business administative skills, you might consider setting up as a vitual assistant.

11. tryonlinework profile image59
    tryonlineworkposted 12 years ago

Doing CPA and affiliate links is a good way to make money online, but it does require you to do some work in order to make a lot of money from it.

12. brycges profile image60
    brycgesposted 12 years ago

One of the latest ways I'm making money is with zeekrewards.com, if you want to join let me know I'll invite you. Right now I'm making about $1200 a month, and its only been 1 and a half months!

1. womenfishing profile image78
      womenfishingposted 10 years agoin reply to this

http://www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com/   this was found to be a ponzi scheme

13. eugbug profile image96
    eugbugposted 12 years ago

Webanswers is a good site to make money from the Google Adsense program.
    Once you answer lots of questions and maintain  a high "quality score" you can make some money. If the question is popular and the ads displayed get lots of clicks, you could make a reasonable amount of money.
    You can sell sound samples on sites such as http://www.buystocksound.com.
    You can sell photographs to microstock agencies such as www.bigstockphoto.com and www.featurepics.com
    If you have any technical knowledge of products you can provide technical support on www.fixya.com

You can read about FixYa here:

http://eugbug.hubpages.com/hub/Making-Money-on-Fixya

14. Grime Remix profile image60
    Grime Remixposted 12 years ago

Software, Mobile apps, art, sell hand made crafts on etsy or your own site, create and sell your own music. Develop a marketing service to help business generate traffic and sales.  Start your own fashion line and promote it online.  Teach a premium in demand subject.  Promote your own speaking engagements.  Become a virtual assistant.  Become a YouTube celebrity by making entertaining viral videos. 

It's countless actually.  The real question is can you find and meet a demand.  If you can then you can make money online.

15. IJR112 profile image60
    IJR112posted 12 years ago

I would make your own website and then use adsense and affiliate programs to monetize your site.

16. hafeez75 profile image60
    hafeez75posted 12 years ago

Very easy and effective way to make money,join QLXchange/onex,its a American company.In Pakistan you can join and get help http://onexwah.blogspot.com/

17. profile image57
    Diptesh thakoreposted 12 years ago

Make money by uploading orignal video on yotube

18. Allisha Gallant profile image61
    Allisha Gallantposted 12 years ago

MLM companies.  I've done ViSalus-still do and make money from it smile

19. Cardia profile image75
    Cardiaposted 12 years ago

If you're good at making crafts (like crocheting, knitting, sewing) you can sell your items on Etsy (etsy.com). It's like eBay, but just for craft items. If your items are good quality, you should be able to make some pretty good money on here.

20. profile image0
    Rob Bellposted 12 years ago

I have found a "make money online" system that I now promote.

The product is membership to a website that teaches you exactly how to make money online via Internet marketing. This is such a good product as there are so many people wanting to know just that. The Internet is such a complex thing most people spend years searching how to make money from it only to give up feeling it is just beyond their skills.

The truth is the skills needed are not that difficult once you are shown by a good teacher. And that is the rub. Most people cant teach. The poor pupil ends up with lots of little bits of info, trying to fit them all together in the hope it will work. One year later they give up out of pocket. All because they didn't find the right teacher.

Two secrets you need to learn. One, how to make a website that turns a visitor into a customer. Two, how to get visitors to that website. Learn these two skills and you have made it. I would say only about 3% of Internet marketers know these secrets and are making any proper money.

21. stayabovewater profile image68
    stayabovewaterposted 12 years ago

There was a guy back in the nineties who wrote a few books about making money his name was Wade Cook he was a taxi driver that made millions in the stock market. Now anyone can trade stocks online and if you have the capital and the knowledge it can still be done. You just have to want to learn about it and put a 100 percent effort into. I am a real small timer with a family and kids so I started with 2000 dollars a few years ago and now with all the problems in the economy I am up at 7000 dollars. I am in the capital building stage and I have not added any more of my money. I am not totally dedicated with putting in more of my capital because I am also working on becoming debt free by paying all my bills off. Read, study, read.

22. womenfishing profile image78
    womenfishingposted 12 years ago

I started using an amazing product for my core businesses..and it boomed when others realized how it changed what I was doing..
    I picked up new business the first week..and also now I can take this product and make money from it... its endless..
    I am not into MLM so please dont get me wrong.. however, when I was using the products for my companies benefit.. others wanted it too..!!! Now I get paid for just using the products when others decide they want them too!!!  this is leading edge technology that is kicking serious butt.

http://app.talkfusion.com/fusion2/viewm … =_11167204 

If you have not heard about Talk Fusion.. your missing Golden opportunities.. they even pay you Instantly!!!!  Affiliates take months.. commission tracking..months..
    Talk Fusion.. in seconds.!   Think about Real Estate people, travel agents, restaurants.. anyone that talks to the public how they can utilize this technology..and its the most inexpensive software I have ever used.

Check it out and if you want to be part of my Team (Yes Team..since we all benefit from each other..) then contact me.  Hope onboard whiel we share with others some amazing advantages.

Terri

23. profile image51
    yellowkaviyaposted 10 years ago

There are lot of ways available to earn money online
    I would suggest website reselling business.If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account and small amount of money.If you need reseller account visit http://www.goresellers.com/  This reseller account includes domain name registration,hosting,seo,web design etc..Then you can fix your own rate and start your business.Now i make some good amount of money through this way.I hope it will be helpful for you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)