What is the best user-friendly shopping cart/ecommerce software for a new online

1. DeviousOne profile image73
    DeviousOneposted 6 years ago

What is the best user-friendly shopping cart/ecommerce software for a new online business?

I've looked at a few and I'm not very good with HTML so I'm looking for something user-friendly that anyone can use. I've been through epages and corecommerce so far. Are there any others that would be recommended and affordable?

2. Jerrywong88 profile image67
    Jerrywong88posted 6 years ago

I recommend you to checkout CS-Cart. I use it on a couple of my sites and is happy with the software.

You can find out a good review about CS-Cart here http://www.100webhosting.com/cs-cart-mu … ping-cart/

3. Chandan28Sharma profile image52
    Chandan28Sharmaposted 5 years ago

There are dozens of ecommerce solutions available on the market but I prefer EasyStoreHosting because I have tried it, and it genuinely works.
    So, EasyStoreHosting platform is a good choice if you want to get an online store launched quickly, especially if you lack technical skills and is also good for any small business that wants to start an online store and maintain an eBay business .

working