Hi, if you take online payments from a site, I would be so grateful if you could help me with some research.
1) Do you take payments online?
2) Who is your payment provider?
3) Why have you chosen this payment provider?
4) Would you/have you ever referred a friend or someone online to your payment provider?
5) Do you expect online payment providers to be an online application process?
6) How long is acceptable to get your payment service set up? (0-7 days / 7-14 days / 14 days plus)
7) What would entice you to move providers?
8) What platform is your site hosted on?
9) Did this have any bearing on your choice of payment provider and why?
10) Did you use a web developer or build the site yourself?
Not able to spend the time to answer all your questions, but yes I do take payments online and I use PayPal on all my sites on my shopping carts.
It is the easiest to incorporate and works well without going into the "nightmare" of using a gateway provider.
Thanks for your reply. I imagine that Paypal will be most peoples preference even though its a higher cost for higher transaction volumes than a payment gateway. It will be interesting to see if others think differently...I have always used Paypal, but some tell me I am missing sales by not having an alternative.
by toni benner8 years ago
How do I make a payment online?I need to make a mortgage payment
by deegle6 years ago
Since you've had a cell phone, how many cellphone providers have you had?For example AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile
by Connie Fisher Hes7 years ago
find a Vision ProviderI need to see a list of vision care providers for this insurance plan.
by trafford5 years ago
Any idea about Wordpress eCommerce themes?Actually i am looking for making an online store, where i want to sell my services, so is there any best wordpress themes, that support ecommerce integeration with paypal...
by rojo107 years ago
just want to know if I can make a payment through this page to the company office max
by GeorgeRalph7 years ago
Why do it take so long to process a payment from my account?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.