If you could create your dream "work", what would it be?

1. Karen Hellier profile image93
    Karen Hellierposted 5 years ago

If you could create your dream "work", what would it be?

If you could create a job that you love, and it didn't matter how much or how little money you'd be making, what would your dream work be?

2. point2make profile image81
    point2makeposted 5 years ago

I would love to own a small, cozy and filled to the rafters.....book store. My problem would be I would have a hard time selling any of the books. I would want to keep them for myself. I guess I'll keep the "dream" ........and the day job.

3. Dr. Haddox profile image80
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

For more than 20 years I was able to help people to heal themselves, using techniques, procedures and approaches that I learned will studying medicine, that is, primary care, at one of the Mid-West's finest primary care based medical schools.   
    I did a good job practicing medicine, I helped a lot of people to go from being ill to obtaining a high level of wellness.
    Now at this stage of my development I would like to try my hand at the practice of Chiropractic Medicine. Chiropractic doctors practice drug less medicine, and are able to help people maintain a high level of wellness with cutting-edge approaches to healing. Chiropractic, at this stage of my career, would be 'dream work" for me.
    Thank you.
    Dr. Haddox