jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Any recommendations where to buy domain?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Any recommendations where to buy domain?

2. THEHuG5 profile image60
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I know a lot of people like godaddy.com. Fatcow.com is a decent place too but you gotta beware of them advertising one price and charging something different. Always read the fine print!

3. Billie Pagliolo profile image61
    Billie Paglioloposted 6 years ago

we've been on the web since 1992 and I've bought a lot of domain names.  I have used namesdirect.com and domainnames.com and networksolutions - all of which have been good in terms of automatic billing, etc.  Sometimes I receive a renewal notice way too early, but that's fine. The one company that is advertising a great deal now and that I will never buy another name from is 1&1.  This company used to be in the UK or somewhere and it was difficult to get good customer service. That has improved a bit. However, their system of registering is terrible. You are assigned a contract number and if you can't remember the number and buy a new domain name, you get ANOTHER contract number.  It's very hard to keep track of all your domain names with this system.  But by far the VERY worst part of 1&1, is that they are very quick to report you to a credit bureau! I've never seen anything like it. I had lost a credit card that I cancelled because it was lost and because I was registered under several "contracts," I didn't realize I was late until I received a notice in the mail from a bureau. It cost quite a bit to clear that up.

4. profile image50
    karan1388posted 5 years ago

Hi,
    First of all you should check if the domain name provider is reliable registrars and also check if they provide best domain registration services. I had registered my domain at http://www.whoisxy.com/  a few years back and work good for me. This site is offering us the free private registration where our personal information are hided from others.

5. profile image57
    DomainsDesignerposted 8 months ago

You may want to visit this site too! http://www.premiumdomains.center/

working