jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Any recommendation on where to buy domain?

1. rob_allen profile image83
    rob_allenposted 5 years ago

Any recommendation on where to buy domain?

2. THEHuG5 profile image58
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

Well I know of fatcow.com and go daddy.com. I use 000webhost.com.

3. ShaamCA profile image60
    ShaamCAposted 5 years ago

My suggestion is http://www.godaddy.com, because this is the biggest domain registrar company and currently handles 35,654,055 domain names, which makes them the most trusted place to buy domain names.

4. Daniel Deepak profile image62
    Daniel Deepakposted 5 years ago

If you are on the look out for .com domains or for usual domain extensions, you get them from Squarebrothers.com. I find it cheaper and I suggest it because, I've been purchasing and using squarebrothers for more than two years and I experienced no trouble with them.
    (But don't choose for hosting with squarebrother servers)

You can't find all sort of domain extensions with them. So if you looking for special extensions(.xxx, .am, .me) etc.. you can get 'em from GoDaddy.com

5. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Try godaddy and you will love the site smile

6. skinsley profile image39
    skinsleyposted 5 years ago

All 1&1 domain registrations include a simple five-page starter website (consider it a "super" domain parking package), an email account with 2GB of storage, and free private domain registration to shield your personal information. 1&1 also offers free domain transfer. You can view their price schedule here or read more about their domain packages here.www.1and1.co.uk

7. quickbooker profile image63
    quickbookerposted 5 years ago

Simple, Easy and One in All Solution to buy good domain - Godaddy.com.

Personally, also heard for http://www.domain.com/.

8. internetgeek profile image60
    internetgeekposted 5 years ago

I suggest you go with Hostgator.

www.hostgator.com

HostGator is a leading provider of web hosting.

9. luckykarma profile image60
    luckykarmaposted 5 years ago

I would choose Hostgattor, after doing a lot of searching myself for a friend who has never had one in her life.

10. dentist83 profile image60
    dentist83posted 5 years ago

Godaddy is the site of choice.  I once try yahoo for $9.99 the first year and the started to charge me  like 30 dollars after the second year.  So I transferred to Godaddy.

11. contentpundit profile image61
    contentpunditposted 5 years ago

My choice is Hostgator  and Dynadot .Hostgatore is also good for hosting your domain after registering the domain name.

12. serif profile image60
    serifposted 5 years ago

hai you can register your domain name at www.XnYnZ.com with very low cost and extra free features. I used this domain registrar for last two year it is best for me and good technical support..

working