jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever just sat and thought about ways to make money?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image76
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Have you ever just sat and thought about ways to make money?

Have you ever just set down and thought of ways that you can make money. I know I do all the time. I keep a legal pad and pen handy even by my bed at night so I can write down ideals. You just never know. You could come up with the next big thing. I'm sure that right now someone some where is working on that next big ideal to make money online. Why can't it be me or you. Let me hear what you think.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6381455_f260.jpg

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

In my High school days ... I was impressed for a short time ... by the achievements of J.Paul Getty, the Billionaire ...

But the fascination soon wore off ... when Getty refused to pay some criminals a small ransom ... deciding ... that his nephew's or son's cut off ear, sent to him by the abductors ... was a bargain ... better than parting with a few of his dollars !

Getty was never able to enjoy Life ... same goes for Howard Hughes ... and most of the present Billionaires ... who Marry Blondes ... 60 years their younger ... and pay Settlements ... or may go for Charities, towards their life's end.

Reckon its being Nuts, to sit down and Think about ways of making [big] Money ...
    Because ... "only" the Money, you can Enjoy, is, your Money ... all the rest earned, is madness.

Do not think about making Money all the time ... Just go out and use your Eyes and Ears ... see whats needed ... think how to make it cheaply ... and sell it ... that will give you all the money you need!

3. DeanCash profile image58
    DeanCashposted 5 years ago

If you like to have an abundance in your life, start with your belief system (With your own self).

If you believe that you are a billionaire but doubts it then it will not happen.

Most true millionaires and billionaires have one thing in common - they give out value, giving value is not about giving money (but well you can give out). It's about giving something good to anyone that makes them feel good. Do not ask for return. The faster you believe this the faster it will come into your life.

Try it go outside - do something good to anyone. I did not say giving out money because this will scares everyone but giving out value.

4. profile image50
    yellowkaviyaposted 4 years ago

Yes,I have some ideas.
    There are lot of ways available to make money online.Here i list out  some other ways to make money online
    1..Sell Your Own Products/Services
    2.Sell Your Own E-Book
    3.selling photos
    These are all helpful to make money online.If need to make money quickly,try website reselling business.If you want to start this business,you should have reseller account and small amount of money.You can do this job from home.If you need reseller account visit http://www.goresellers.com/  Then you can fix your own rate and start your business.So you can make  money through online easily.Now i make some good amount of money through this way.I hope it will be helpful for who are interested in online business.

working