jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone taken jobs at oDesk? Did you have any problems?

1. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

Has anyone taken jobs at oDesk? Did you have any problems?

2. Blogurl profile image62
    Blogurlposted 5 years ago

I know someone who has hired through oDesk before and she really liked the experience. I was thinking about joining the site as well as a freelancer. I hope some other Hubbers will be able to share their experiences.

3. profile image0
    DMartelonlineposted 5 years ago

Barbara I have more than 3,000 hours logged at oDesk. Take a look at my profile and you'll find an oDesk hub with valuable links to oDesk information.

4. joebhoy profile image60
    joebhoyposted 5 years ago

I've been hired in Odesk twice and I never encountered any problems. smile I was paid through paypal.

5. farru profile image37
    farruposted 5 years ago

Yes, I have did some programming jobs at oDesk but I like Elance because it is best place for high paid jobs.

6. amithak50 profile image59
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

I have more than 1500 hours logged in odesk..It is great platform  and never got any problem

7. profile image0
    technibzposted 5 years ago

Hi, I've used oDesk for months maybe even close to a year. I did have problems at first but that was because I was naive and believed everything they tell me upfront. After I losing few hundreds of $$$, I learned and became very picky on the jobs and employers I applied for. But honestly, when I think back, the problem was me. I wanted to believe that they were really gonna pay me big time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks Barbara Kay and lots of luck to you!