What drives you to become a loyal customer?

1. jpcmc profile image88
    jpcmcposted 5 years ago

What drives you to become a loyal customer?

Consumers sometimes hop from one produt to another.  But there are some who remain faithful inspite of new brands in the market.  What makes you loyal to a product.

2. brianc2k profile image60
    brianc2kposted 5 years ago

If a product works for me I will turn to that product again when I need it.  If I have problems and end up calling their customer service I get support.  I speak with someone who knows the product, speaks a language I can understand and can relate to my situation.  I may not always get the answer I want but the customer service I received was fair and professional. 

The longer the product is on the market and more I use it the more loyal I become.  I will not pay a large amount of extra money just for the name.  But I will continue to use it as long as I can find it in a reasonable price range. 

However, if they come out with a new version that does not work for me then the loyalty is broken.  The common pattern is to introduce a product, then change packaging and finally do something to call it "new and improved".  Usually the new and improved stage is where my loyalty falls at risk.

3. ccdursina profile image73
    ccdursinaposted 5 years ago

if I buy a brand that works for me, I will buy the same product in a matter of no time; it's the quality, customers service you receive and the make itself - a good company with great history, that will do it for me!