jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think a business has an obligation to provide excellent customer service?

1. LillyGrillzit profile image78
    LillyGrillzitposted 5 years ago

Do you think a business has an obligation to provide excellent customer service?

When it comes to customer service; either as the customer, or the business representative, is there an unstated expectation of treatment or not?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6979838_f260.jpg

2. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

There should be.  I think a business should act like they want the customer's business and treat them like their purchases are important.  I see so little of that anymore.

LillyGrillzitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

duffsmom, Thank you for taking the time, and making the effort to answer this question.  I agree. I want businesses to appreciate my effort, and money. I find very little of that these days too.

3. Rochelle Frank profile image97
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

A person can run their business any way they choose, but if they expect to be successful they have to treat the customer with fairness and respect. That's the bottom line, and it affects their bottom line.

Rochelle Frank - Thank you for your answer. It would help if more companies would realize: "...That's the bottom line, and it affects their bottom line."

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Yes, always, no exceptions.------------------------------

MickS, Thank you very much for your answer! I agree.

5. mdiggs1234 profile image77
    mdiggs1234posted 5 years ago

I definitely think that anyone who is running a business and dealing with the public...has an obligation for at least good customer service, if not excellent....who wants to spend money where someone talks to you bad or acts like you are getting on their nerves and has an attitude....certainly not me....

Thank you for answering this question. I agree, when we spend our money, we would like to be treated with at least good service.

working