What is the best way to find a corporate job in today's economy?

1. Riverfish24 profile image81
    Riverfish24posted 6 years ago

What is the best way to find a corporate job in today's economy?

Besides sharing your resume on the popular job sites, networking with known contacts in companies, updating LinkedIn and applying to company sites directly, which do you think is the most effective method to find a corporate job?

2. emilybee profile image86
    emilybeeposted 6 years ago

I think by targeting specific companies is the best way to get a good corporate job. Brainstorm places you could picture yourself working at and contact them, send them your resume, see if they are hiring. Lots of big businesses may need help in your speciality, whether it is writing or marketing, or other, and relay to them what you can offer. Maybe they don't have an opening now and weren't looking but since you told them what you can do for their company - they may invite you onboard. Also, job fairs in a specific speciality - around here they have ones targeted for media such as radio and tv broadcasting job fairs. These are my tips- I'm in the same boat, and the popular Indeed.com gets old fast and doesn't have a whole lot of jobs within corporate agencies.

3. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

Technically any job in any company is a "corporate job". Are you looking to make lots of money? Are you looking for blue collar work or office work? What job category do you plan to work in? What sort of experience do you have? Have you attended college? Here's the bottom line: Most companies want people with some sort of specialized experience because they aren't going to train you.

working