jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you did not have to work, and had all sorts of money, what would you choose t

1. GDiBiase profile image81
    GDiBiaseposted 6 years ago

If you did not have to work, and had all sorts of money, what would you choose to do with your day?

2. collegedad profile image75
    collegedadposted 6 years ago

I would spend a lot more time outdoors! I love hunt and fish and so does my family. I'd also travel more. I'd write a blog about the outdoors and the places my family travels to. The list is endless, but I'd never stop doing something production.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

i think I would still enjoy working.  It would be entirely different to work at a job and know that you could walk away at any time.  I would work part time and then find a really good cause I could devote time and money too.

4. Dee42 profile image77
    Dee42posted 6 years ago

If I were rich, I would feed families that are hard on their luck. And I would take pictures of all kinds of flowers and and birds  And make videos and I would edit them then enter a contest where they would make a film and with that money feed hungry families.

5. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 6 years ago

I would work part-time in some capacity working with the internet and computers, do more volunteering and could give more to charity.  I would also do more travelling on the weekends.

working