jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best ways to combat stress and anxiety?

1. Hypersapien profile image36
    Hypersapienposted 5 years ago

What are the best ways to combat stress and anxiety?

With all of the day-to-day worries - job security, relationships, kids, etc. - what are the best ways to combat stress and anxiety?  To keep from being constantly apprehensive about one thing or another?

2. dmop profile image76
    dmopposted 5 years ago

For me, the most relaxing thing I know to do is pick up my guitar and play a few slow soft songs. I also find meditation to be quite relaxing and rejuvenating. If neither of these works I sit at my computer and write about what is bothering me.

3. andiva profile image60
    andivaposted 5 years ago

Do something that will make you laugh and be happy. personally, i do watch comedy and funny clips. also being in the company of charming people can help a lot , but avoid noisy places, unless your participating yourself in the activities that are making noise.

doing something that will makes your mind occupied is also vital in reducing and combating  the stress, for instance writing. creating positive attitude in person ind will also help.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Find what relaxes you. Hot tea, mani pedi, a good movie, someone to be around, working out, etc.