Do you feel you are finally in your dream job, and how long did it take you to g

1. Efficient Admin profile image93
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

Do you feel you are finally in your dream job, and how long did it take you to get there?

2. KDF profile image75
    KDFposted 5 years ago

Most definately not! But when I was it took over 10 years. Now I'm in just some run of the mill type place, waiting on a paycheck

3. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I start my dream job in two days!

All of my best jobs have been referrals. I applied for a job in my field and later about 2 months later I was called back for new position in a premier family business. I am very, very happy about this major change.

I have transferred my clients to my staff and husband and I have some videos that I wish to complete today and tomorrow for this site and for YouTube.

My field for decades was Finance Director with the specialty of project manager. I have an outgoing personality that makes me better suited to team work rather than the technical (although my finance hubs under American Choices have outperformed everything on this brand).

My new job will be a variety of items with allot of project management. Ironically it is back in the Lake Geneva area where I have some of my favorite personal training clients so I hope to be able to keep in contact with them on a more personal note rather than professional fitness training note.

A heard Steve Jobs say once to keep looking for your passion and never give up the dream of your dream job. He was a brilliant man who literally changed the world - follow his guidance always!