jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can I add Google ad sense on my hub??

1. thertastore profile image38
    thertastoreposted 5 years ago

Can I add Google ad sense on my hub??

Many people says "If you want to create google ad sense a/c then before you create your own site" but I don't have enough time to do this..so can I start adsense on hubpage account..please help me..

2. sathimanoj profile image61
    sathimanojposted 5 years ago

No, you cannot add adsense ads on your hub by yourself. But hubpages will place Google ads in your hub, if you configure your adsense account with hubs the 60% of the revenue generated by your hub will be given to you.  You can configure your ebay and amazon accounts to generate revenue.If you opt in for HubPages Earnings Program , you will earn more revenue from hubpages. For generating inncome from these pages you need to generate traffic to your site. My hub http://sathimanoj.hubpages.com/hub/How- … ur-Website is explaining How to get web Viewers for your Website..

3. Teresa Schultz profile image80
    Teresa Schultzposted 5 years ago

Since you already have 19 hubs published, you are at least in a position to apply for Adsense already - well done. Once you have your Adsense account application accepted and you receive your publisher ID number, you can add that publisher ID number into the field for it in your Hubpages account settings. You won't be adding Adsense ads to your hubs yourself, but you will earn a share in the revenue of HubPages' Adsense ads (if you get lots of visitors to your hubs and they sometimes click on the ads.)

4. thertastore profile image38
    thertastoreposted 5 years ago

Thanks guys for your great answers I definitely try to work on it..