jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Which is the highest paying jobs in the world?

1. adithgeorge profile image83
    adithgeorgeposted 4 years ago

Which is the highest paying jobs in the world?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

It is probably either being the CEO of some big-name Wall Street Company, or the Coach of a university football team that has won at least two national championships in the last five years.

To be slightly more serious, the question is hard to answer because the annual income could include a base salary, performance incentives, stock options and bonuses. Also, the person could own the company and pay himself or herself, whatever they wanted.

3. somethgblue profile image86
    somethgblueposted 4 years ago

The highest paying jobs are those in which you can give your time to other people less fortunate than you, the experience alone is the greatest reward that can be gained. After all you cannot take money with you when you leave this existence but you can take good Karma.

1. Mansour Al-malki profile image57
      Mansour Al-malkiposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Good answer, amazing

2. fpherj48 profile image76
      fpherj48posted 4 years agoin reply to this

EXCELLENT response.  I love it!

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 4 years ago

Professional athletes I would say by far. Whether it be in baseball, baseball, or basketball here in the United States. Soccer (Football) is still a very highly paid occupation throughout the world.

Then yo have your musicians. This is also a very highly payed occupation for doing what you love to do.

5. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Highest-paying?  I'd have to go with "MOST" celebrities (actors, film & stage, great and/or really popular recording artists)....and professional athletes.  How does ONE individual top MILLIONS of dollars per performance?  Think about that. 1-2-3.... OK,...that's long enough to agree!!

6. Mansour Al-malki profile image57
    Mansour Al-malkiposted 4 years ago

I think being a football player in Barcelona or real Madrid .

working