jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What should we take care to devolope good presentation skill?

1. vims003 profile image47
    vims003posted 5 years ago

What should we take care to devolope good presentation skill?

2. Bedbugabscond profile image98
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

We should take care to develop good presentation skills to build stronger business/school relationships. When giving a presentation you have information you would like to submit, and often an agenda coded in the message you are sending the listeners. If you want them to listen to you, you have to impress them by keeping their interest. If you have poor presentation skills, the listener will tune you out, effectively getting your message nowhere.

When you are giving a presentation you are being judged by the listeners. They are judging you on both your verbal skills and nonverbal skills. In fact, research says that more than half of any presentation is communicated with non verbals, such as appearance, hand gestures, posture and eye contact. If you want your presentation to convey the intended message to the listeners then you must develop both verbal and nonverbal skills.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

For us to take you seriously. If you do not have a good presentation, I will not respect you, I will not listen to you, and I will not care what you have to say because you give me no reason to.
    P.S. - You spelled "develop" wrong.

4. ahmed.b profile image76
    ahmed.bposted 5 years ago

A good presentation is a chance for you to make a good of bad image, not only for what you are presenting, but your own self. However taking care of some simple  tips will help you a lot in becoming a good presenter. read more