How can I increase my SERP and attract more visitors?

1. Ashley Usher profile image80
    Ashley Usherposted 5 years ago

How can I increase my SERP and attract more visitors?

I'm a newbie and my niche blog is ranked 22nd for a highly competitive (advertisor) keyword but I have only few visitors. My blog has unique content, 6 posts for now

2. profile image49
    kimbojimposted 5 years ago

It would be best if you showed the blog, so I would be able to make a better comment. But, I will work with what you gave me.

Link to you blog from your Hubs, especially if they have a score over 65. That will give you a DoFollow link which will help your website get higher in Google.

Speaking of that, focus on article marketing. That means making hubs or articles on other directories and linking back to your website.

Go to forums that are about your niche (for example, a "make money" website would be good for the Warrior Forum) and make a signature link to your website.

Go to other blogs and make comments on them, adding a link back to your website.

Lastly, make a Twitter/Facebook/other social media account and add your posts on there.

These are some of the most basic, but still trustworthy, SEO techniques. If you want something a little more advanced, but even better, then turn your posts into videos with PowerPoint and put them on YouTube for a very powerful link.

1. Ashley Usher profile image80
      Ashley Usherposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for your kind advice. Here is my blog: http://internet-alisveris-siteleri.blogspot.com. Sorry for that it is in Turkish:(

working