jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can you select keywords knowing all the SEO information other than the no. of es

1. brakel2 profile image80
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Can you select keywords knowing all the SEO information other than the no. of estimated hits?

Free traffic estimators are difficult to find on the Internet.

2. rumbling profile image48
    rumblingposted 5 years ago

You can use the Google Adwords keyword tool to find the traffic estimations. They are not very accurate, but none of the estimations tools are, even the paid ones.

1. vechiclereg profile image51
      vechicleregposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Google Adwords keyword tool is really useful. I will also recommend for it like rumbling.

3. thegecko profile image80
    thegeckoposted 5 years ago

You're probably best doing the grunt work yourself to find useful keywords.

Check out this guide smile

http://thegecko.hubpages.com/hub/Find-Y … t-Keywords

4. profile image58
    wbapartnerposted 5 years ago

I have been using the google adwords tool for knowing the estimated traffic that i can get from each keyword phrase every month. You may want to check out the numbers for the exact phrase since that is more accurate. I have also heard a tool like market Samurai is good. But, even such tools depend on google adwords tool to fetch data.

5. a2aoptima profile image59
    a2aoptimaposted 5 years ago

Google is obviously the Big Daddy in search domain. Following are the tools provided by Google which you can use for analyzing keywords:

1. Google Adwords
    2. Google Insights for Search
    3. Google Trends

These three combined will surely give you a fair idea about the traffic estimates and competition of a keyword.