Does anyone have a Webanswers success story?

1. Availiasvision profile image82
    Availiasvisionposted 5 years ago

Does anyone have a Webanswers success story?

2. christopheranton profile image75
    christopherantonposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if this could be exactly called a great success story but I joined Webanswers about a year ago. I started to make a small amount of money from Google AdSense. Then I stopped using Web answers because it was such drudgery typing the answers all the time. Then HubPages started putting their own ads on my hubs. Google AdSense revenue dropped away to almost nothing. Recently I purchased some Dragon speech recognition software. I now use this all the time instead of typing. I have started answering questions on Web answers again. My Google AdSense revenue is starting to creep up again.

I reckon if I continue using the Dragon software and I put keywords into my answers I might start making some decent money in the next month so. That's the plan anyway.

3. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 5 years ago

Yes I've also suffered the same fate as christopheranton, in that Webanswers is good only when you are active in answering questions, if you start to lapse in your activity then your earnings will also going into the bad old lapse mode. 

If you can spend 10-20mins a day on Webanswers and making sure that your answers have some keywords then I think you can gradually increase your payout from your answers.  Key to it is driving traffic to your answers as you generate more traffic t your answer the more likely you are to increase your adsense earnings.

All the best.