jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How did you know it was time for you to become an entrepreneur?

1. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 5 years ago

How did you know it was time for you to become an entrepreneur?

2. krosch profile image61
    kroschposted 5 years ago

It started off with my fiscal life going massively down the tube and finally looking it in the face and doing something about it after I had a bankruptcy at 23. I started reading about credit and then moved into reading about investments. Then I stumbled across a wonderful book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad. It really refocused my thought process in a way few books ever have.

Without going on and writing a novel or a full hub right in this little box (though I have written a hub about my first property). I purchased my first rental property a few years after this light bulb came on, and i n a very short span also started a retail store which sadly closed after 4 years. But starting my own businesses will go on and I am still a small time landlord looking to get bigger.

In the end there was really no ah-ha single moment its a journey that you need to prepare for the best you can. But in the end you will never be fully prepared you simply have to prepare the best you can and take the leap into something when you see it. Even if you don't think your quite ready, think about it really hard before you just sit around waiting forever to be ready.

3. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 5 years ago

The day i read "rich dad poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki

1. ravenlt04 profile image63
      ravenlt04posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Both you, ronhi, and krosch were inspired by Rich Dad Poor Dad". How amazing is that?! Thanks for sharing! How is your business doing?

working