jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What are the best selling Pokemon merchandise outside the realm of games and car

1. Pokedex profile image67
    Pokedexposted 5 years ago

What are the best selling Pokemon merchandise outside the realm of games and cards?

Pokemon now has a large fanbase with merchandise for almost everyone. Everything from stickers, to backpacks, to shoes even! So what is the best selling Pokemon products out there other then the "collectibles"?

2. thranax profile image52
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

Pokemon Plushes and Pillows would most likely be the merchandise that out sells everything out other then cards and figures. Probably after Plushes and Pillows would be the Dvd's of the movies, shows, and specials they promote. All of the school wear and stationary is mainly for a small age group while the Plushes are bought by many different ages (mothers who want them for there car dashes or shelf in their room.) You would be surprised how many mother aged females buy them for themselves!

~thranax~

1. Pokedex profile image67
      Pokedexposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This makes sense! Those plushes are really really cute! I don't know about most but I also know multiple people with the pokemon pillows (or had them) I even had one of those!

2. thranax profile image52
      thranaxposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yup, I also had two - Pikachu and Charmander Pillows where awesome when I got them.

working