jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Have you made more money using Squidoo or Hubpages?

1. Music-and-Art-45 profile image94
    Music-and-Art-45posted 5 years ago

Have you made more money using Squidoo or Hubpages?

I'm new to both, but I'm finding that I'm having more success with Hubpages.  That being said this is really just an out of curiosity question.  Please share your experiences.

2. Kate Mc Bride profile image87
    Kate Mc Brideposted 5 years ago

I don't use squidoo and I have yet to get paid by Hubpages but my earnings will get to the threshold soon I hope

3. nybride710 profile image60
    nybride710posted 5 years ago

I signed up in February 2011 and didn't get my first payout until January 2012.  I now get one every month and earned $115 last month.

4. quester.ltd profile image61
    quester.ltdposted 5 years ago

Much more money on Squidoo - the ratio is roughly 50:1

5. myvenn profile image89
    myvennposted 5 years ago

Yes I have been on Squidoo for some months now and so far it has been great. I receive a lot of traffic to my Squidoo articles. As for Hubpages, like you, I'm also new on here. I have a good friend on here who makes a lot of money so he advised me to join. That's one of the major reasons that I have joined Hubpages. I'm yet to see how things go on here. Would it be better than Squidoo? I guess time will tell.

6. Marketing Merit profile image95
    Marketing Meritposted 5 years ago

Definitely Squidoo although I hate their lens set up and find it far more cumbersome than the HubPages layout.

The reason for this, possibly, is that Squidoo has not clamped down on overt marketing, particularly in respect of  Amazon products.

To put it simply, I write for HubPages but promote on Squidoo.

7. Novel Treasure profile image88
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

I have made more money on Squidoo, but I too find their lens module very cumbersome and much prefer Hubpages. Not just for the ease of use when writing hubs, but for the quality of articles and for the community. I write more for hubpages and then promote the hubs using squidoo. I just feel that Hubpages is a classier forum.