jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Are you a member of any social media, like Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn and Facebo

1. alexandriaruthk profile image78
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Are you a member of any social media, like Twitter, Myspace, LinkedIn and Facebook?

For what purpose? Is it achieving the purpose it is intended for?

2. neophonic profile image70
    neophonicposted 5 years ago

Maybe it will sound like i am addicted, but i use Facebook with Friends and for spare-time related promotion, Twitter for professional info,LinkedIN for my professional connections and also EmpireAvenue as a social media mogul.
    Feel free to visit my hub focused on related topic http://neophonic.hubpages.com/hub/How-t … ng-Website

3. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 5 years ago

I am a member of serveral social media.  I am on Twitter (integrit_ethic), Linkedin and I have three pages on Facebook.  One is a normal Facebook page and the other two are related to my business and website (myqualitywriting.com and AuBuchon Books, articles and services). 

I have found that my exposure for my expertise has grown through these social media outlets.  I do have an account on Myspace but have not used it in quite a while.

Thanks for asking the question.

4. Krysanthe profile image94
    Krysantheposted 5 years ago

I use Facebook and pinterest.   I have one pinterest account which I use for both promotion and personal reasons.  I have two Facebook accounts, one for promotion and personal and one for gaming.

5. BSloan profile image75
    BSloanposted 5 years ago

I am a member of Twitter, LinkedIn and was on Facebook.  I became a member to all three for business (I have a webstore).  I recently deactivated Facebook since I no longer really enjoy it.

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Facebook just to keep in touch with friends.  Pinterest for sharing hubs.

7. Historicus profile image60
    Historicusposted 5 years ago

Yes, I use Facebook for friends and family.

8. ivanmarginal profile image60
    ivanmarginalposted 5 years ago

I use FB and Twiiter to connect with friends.

9. web4utech profile image58
    web4utechposted 5 years ago

Yes, I can communicate with my old friend(School friend) on facebook, because they are working on different city even different country. Myspace for share my links and linkedin for profession purpose.

10. austinhealy profile image74
    austinhealyposted 5 years ago

Absolutely not. I am trying to retain whatever little privacy there is left in this world, and being on these gossipy, stupid so called social networks is probably not the way to achieve that. In my opinion smile

11. elathomas profile image57
    elathomasposted 5 years ago

Yup definitely i am an member of some social sites because for promotion, content marketing, also to promote business standard, share the activities. Love to blogging, increase traffic to our site.