jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Which social media do you use more, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or other ones?

1. alexandriaruthk profile image77
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

Which social media do you use more, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or other ones?

And for what purpose?

2. Mellyunplugged profile image76
    Mellyunpluggedposted 5 years ago

Facebook...But ever since I discovered the hubpages am spending more time on reading and writing hubs smile

3. mailxpress profile image54
    mailxpressposted 5 years ago

I use Facebook & Twitter the most but I do use Youtube and a couple of revenue sharing website forums sometime as a form of social media.  OH!!!  In the past month I've been addicted to Pinterest and so are my friends.  I love Pinterest.

4. That Grrl profile image68
    That Grrlposted 5 years ago

I prefer Twitter by far. I never got into MySpace and Facebook is too cluttered with junk posts.

5. junkseller profile image83
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

Never used Myspace. Never really liked its style. I peek at Facebook daily just to see what's up with friends and family. I use twitter a lot. It is my primary means now of collecting news.

6. Debby Bruck profile image73
    Debby Bruckposted 5 years ago

I love #Twitter and it has been a daily routine for checking news, arts, science, politics, etc. I've written numerous tutorials on HP why I love Twitter.  FaceBook is a chore, but a necessity to keep up with activities and have written about the ups and downs of FaceBook. I never go to MySpace these days. People keep following on Pinterest, but I don't spend time there or on Google+ either. Hubpages as a social network and author site comes in and out of my life depending upon available time. I do love this network. I'm also on Blip.fm when I want to listen to music and heart tunes that others introduce to me.

7. DS Duby profile image92
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

I use reddit the most then Facebook comes in second.

8. Chad Thiele profile image69
    Chad Thieleposted 5 years ago

I try to visit Facebook daily. However, I use Twitter more often than that. I also am a fan of Tumblr--I am on that site daily, also. I haven't used Myspace much, but that might change if the new improvements make it worthwhile.

9. easypr profile image58
    easyprposted 5 years ago

I use LinkedIn - LinkedIn is a social networking sites for professionals. It gives you the opportunity to connect with a company or a person within that company directly - like never before.