jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Describe your ideal job and what you need to do in order to achieve it.

1. phillippeengel profile image80
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Describe your ideal job and what you need to do in order to achieve it.

2. kathleenkat profile image79
    kathleenkatposted 5 years ago

Sing for a living. I have, and always will, sing. But to get paid for art, especially music, this is what has to happen: Be heard by the right person. This person would be willing to sponsor me and cover expenses of writing, recording, and marketing my music, under a contract that I would pay them back and make them some money, all the while making myself money. In short, this person would want to invest in me. That's how all artists succeed; through patronage and contracts.

3. Muhammad Asif Jav profile image60
    Muhammad Asif Javposted 5 years ago

A job which matches with my skills, education, and interests is my ideal job. I should do following things in order to achieve it. I should search it through newspapers, websites and other available resources. I should improve my interview skills, communication skills, interpersonal skills and additional skills which are required for my ideal job.

4. davidlivermore profile image99
    davidlivermoreposted 5 years ago

Writing, specifically a novel writer.  What I need to do?  Actually finish the novel I have wanted to write the last ten or so years.  I keep making excuses why I can't do it.  Luckily Hubpages gives me more motivation to write daily.

working