jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How can you achieve job satisfaction whether you are as a manager or as an emplo

1. ubrish profile image60
    ubrishposted 3 years ago

How can you achieve job satisfaction whether you are as a manager or as an employee?

2. askformore lm profile image71
    askformore lmposted 3 years ago

There isn't a major difference in job satisfaction whether you are an employee (on the floor) or a top manager (btw I have been both).
    In either case you have to perform your best!
    But you will of course make mistakes (unless you are very lazy, and do very little). You will achieve job satisfaction if you yourself are observant on what you did well, and what you did not so well.

ubrishposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for sharing your views

3. chaitanyasaivb profile image76
    chaitanyasaivbposted 3 years ago

Satisfaction never depends on the designation, Its just, how far we will be able to finish our task in a right manner.

In every job, we will have some risks and hardships, if we can handle those situations, they we will have job satisfaction. Even, A manager is an employee of a company.

ubrishposted 3 years agoin reply to this

awesome answer of my question ,you really satisfied me from your point of view

4. aesta1 profile image91
    aesta1posted 3 years ago

I truly believe that you get back depending on how much you give. When you give, do it lightheartedly as part of your commitment. I have been an employee and a manager and I am happiest when I have given so much during the day. When you cannot anymore give full commitment, there is no use sticking to the job. You will only make yourself unhappy. There are always challenges in every job and there are times when some decisions and actions will not make  us happy but these are things we need to learn to manage as they are everyday fare in almost any organization. Give much and you will get back much.

working