jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What important relationships are there between business and society? (Weekly Top

1. Simone Smith profile image90
    Simone Smithposted 5 years ago

What important relationships are there between business and society? (Weekly Topic Inspiration)

How do businesses interact with and affect society? What have you learned about businesses’ obligations to society at large- and vice versa? Share your knowledge as part of this week’s Weekly Topic Inspiration challenge.

For group support and search-friendly title ideas, stop by the official Weekly Topic Inspiration forum thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/105195

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6906684_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

I'm in. (Disclaimer: Pending on if I can get a ride with Mr. Peabody on his WABAC machine or if the USS Enterprise will transcend time and arrive near by). All kidding aside this topic is awesome and relevant to HubPages at large.

I'm just pondering how you knew I was going to be off on Wed & Thur. I really, really need to hook up the new drier that has been sitting for about 3 weeks now first. Society says I stink and I know why - LOL. But, the skunk is one of my spiritual guides, so I am happy. I'm going to look for meese or mooses or moose along the way.

I'm pondering the jacket she is darning. Reminds me of a Beetles Album. Very colorful and what is that yellow thing on the poll? Does that go chirp-chirp-chirp for the seeing impaired? Or, does it have some hand cleanser in it like at the grocery stores today? And, is that public transportation rounding the corner heading forward in time?

Look at those ads on the bus. There is a lot of green in this pic too. The only question I have and maybe someone could answer it later is why is she carrying the purse? Why not place it on the tote she is pulling? Is that a societal thing, cultural thing, or good business practice?

I'm just stretching and yawning while waking up stuck in 'theta' now. I've opened a word document and copy/pasted the hub title recommendations to use for brain storming tonight. I'll write something with the extra time on Thur I develop now that I see motivation for an article to contribute with.

Thanks Simone and have an awesome day,

Tim (don't forget to say hello to Max)

3. HoneyBB profile image97
    HoneyBBposted 5 years ago

When corporation leaders bully their employees with threats against their livelihood, labor unions stand up, block their punches, and put them in their place. read more

4. watergeek profile image97
    watergeekposted 5 years ago

In Orange County, CA a water utility joins with Disneyland to produce the nation's largest Children's Water Education Festival. It's a successful corporate partnership and a fun field trip for kids. read more

working